Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Accessories:||Including A Full Set Pin||Color:||Customer Required|
|Material:||Standard||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support|
|Size:||Standar Size||Feature:||High Efficiency|
overhead crane components,
crane wheel assembly
Truck Mounted Crane Parts Hook Group Bridge Auxiliary Hook for Crane of Pulley Crane
Brief introduction of electric hoist lift hook:
The hook group is the most common type of spreader in lifting appliances. The hook is often suspended on the wire rope of the lifting mechanism by means of a pulley block and the like. The hooks are divided into single hooks and double hooks according to the shape; they are divided into forged hooks and laminated hooks according to the manufacturing method.
|Application||crane hook, Lifting Fittings,Grabbing and lifting loads.Applicable to factories, mines, petroleum, chemical and ship terminals, etc.|
|Color||Red and black|
|Hook head||1 or 2|
|Size||as your drawing|
1. Hook is usually equipped with a safety latch to prevent the disengagement of the lifting wire rope sling, chain or rope to which the load is attached.
2. Hooks can be classified into single hook and double hooks according to the appearance; forged hooks and strapped hooks according to production method.
3. Hook is connected to the crane and the weight of the link, plays a vital role, and must attach importance to the maintenance of it. So if the hook hoisting height limiter or hook locking device failure or damage, the hook absolutely cannot be used.
4. Material of hook: 20# steel, 35CrMo, Q345qD, Q420qD, 34CrNiMo, 34Cr2Ni2Mo, etc.
5. Duty group: M3-M8
6. Strength level of hook head: M,P,S,T,V.
7. Inspection: UT,MT,PT, etc.
Single hooks are simple to manufacture and easy to use, but the load is not good. Most of them are used in working places with a lifting capacity of less than 80 tons. Double lifting hooks are often used when the lifting capacity is large. Laminated hooks are made of several pieces of cut and formed steel plates. The entire hook will not be damaged when cracks occur in individual plates. The safety is good, but the dead weight is large. Most of them are used for heavy lifting or lifting steel ladles. On the crane. Hooks are often impacted during operation, and must be made of high-quality, high-quality carbon steel.
One of the following cases happens, and discard as useless:
2.Abrasion of dangerous fracture surface reaches 10% of full size.
3.The degree of opening adds to 15% than the full size.
4.Torsional deformation exceeds 10°.
5.Dangerous fracture surface and hook neck have plastic deformation.
6.The lining of board hook abrades reaches 50% of full size and should be discarded as useless.
7.The mandrel of board hook abrades reaches 50% of full size and should be discarded as useless.
Specification for use of crane hook:
1. The load shall be in the middle of hook seat during lifting;
2. When lifting, it shall be as stable as possible, with hook set to avoid impact load;
3. The hook surface shall be kept clean, non-standard hook group, free of peeling, sharp angle, burr, crack, etc.
As this kind of crane is customized, in order to offer you most suitable design and best solution, please confirm following information when you send inquiry.
1. Lifting capacity (T).
2. Lifting height.(hook center to ground) (m).
3. Power supply (V/HZ/Ph).
4. The distance between two rail center.
5. Would be better if you have drawings of your plant.
Main Specifications needs confirmaton before quotation
1) Detailed hook drawing with sizes, and photos
2) Materail requirement
3) Diameter of steel wire rope
4) Quantity of pulleys
5) Certificates requirements
* Engineers will choose one most suitable design.
* Drawing for confirmation
* Customization based on actual working condition
* View our Factory.
* Enginees can guide the installation and comissioning
* Exclusive engineer support at any time.
* Low charge for continue maintenance when warranty is expired(One year warranty).
1. Electric parts are packed by high-quality plywood crate, to reduce distortion in conveying.
2. Main beams, end beams, and trolly/winch are packed with plastic woven cloth. It can reduce abrasion during transportation.
3. If the size is suitable for container ship, usually by the container.
4. Big size, usually by bulk ship or by container after truncation.
5. Transport ways are based on reducing costs & keep safety.
Contact Person: admin