Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Material Or Stock Shuttle||Capacity:||1-300T|
|Load Capacity:||Customized||Control:||Push Button Control|
|Safety Feature:||End Stop||Key Words:||Heavy-duty Rail Cart|
electric transfer cart,
electric rail cart
Electric Flat Car Based on Steel Plate Cable Drum Electric Transfer Platform in Foundry Industry
The kind of electric rail traverser from bay to bay for material handling ,which lead AC380v to the traverser as the power source. you can put the busbar in the hole, if your rail traverse approaches to the wall ,the busbar also can be fixed on the wall ,what we do not only can save the space but could reduce the impair for the ground.Of course ,it can be customized according to your requirement. Due to its low cost, high frequency, simple structure, it is the first choice for the workshop which has been widely used in industry field.
1. High level automation(self propelled/steerable).
2. The largest capacity can reach to 500t.
3. Safe parts are installed in the transfer car(warning light, e-stop, buffer...).
4. Robust sturdy car frame.
5. AC/DC electric engine , diesel engine or pneumatic engine.
6. Excellent gear reducer and motor with high quality, assemblied together perfectly.
7. Remote control&hand pendant control make the opration more convenient.
8. The speed can be adjusted.
9. Easy operation and maintenance.
10. Famous brand parts, guarantee the quality and prolong the using lifetime.
11. Low noise and do not pollute the environment.
The track flat car is used for fast material handling in workshops, warehouses, workshops, industrial areas and other places. Enterprise production and transportation can not do without the help of electric flat car to move materials from one storage place to another storage or production place, reducing the intensity of labor work, high efficiency, improving safety and saving time. The distance between two rails of track flat car is usually measured as the internal distance of two rails. At present, there are dozens of different gauges in the world, which are generally divided into three types: common rail, wide rail and narrow rail. And 1435mm, which is the common gauge of electric flat car track. At present, the commonly used gauge of most electric flat cars is the value determined by the International Railway Association in 1937: 1435mm is the standard gauge, i.e. common gauge. Such standard 1435mm common gauge has been called standard gauge or international gauge by the people.
Contact Person: admin