Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Loading Capacity(kg):||2000 * 2 Kg||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Loder Weight:||2*2000kg||Motor Power:||2*3*11kw|
electric hoist winch,
electric wire rope winch
Portable Building Construction Hoist with Electric Engine Passenger Hoist Safety
The hoisting machine is widely used in lifting engineering and is one of the main traction equipments. It has the characteristics of large traction, fast speed, compact structure, convenient operation, safety and reliability.
The hoist is standard. Hoists can be classified in different ways:
1. According to the power mode, it can be divided into manual, electric and hydraulic winches. Electric hoists are commonly used in lifting projects.
2. According to the transmission form, electric hoists can be divided into electric reversible (brake shoe brake) and electric friction (friction clutch) hoists.
3. According to the number of drums, electric hoists can be divided into single drum hoists and double drum hoists.
4. According to the rotation speed, it can be divided into slow winch and fast winch. In hoisting projects, slow winches are generally used. The basic parameters of the hoist are:
4.1. Rated traction pull. Currently there are 13 rated traction pull specifications in the standard series from 3kN to 1000kN.
4.2. Working speed.
4.3. Capacity of rope.
I. speed selection
For construction and installation projects, due to the short hoisting distance and high accuracy requirements, a slow hoist should generally be used; for long-distance hoisting or hauling objects, to increase productivity and reduce power consumption, a fast hoist should be used.
2. Power Choice
Because electric machinery works safely and reliably, with low operating costs and long-distance control, electric hoists should be used wherever there is a power source; if there is no power source, manual hoists or internal combustion hoists can be used according to the situation.
3. Selection of cylinder number
Generally, single-cylinder hoist is used in building construction because of its simple structure and easy operation and movement. If a bucket truck is towed back and forth on a double-line track, a dual-cylinder hoist should be used to simplify installation work, reduce operators and increase productivity.
4.Selection of transmission form
Planetary and planetary pin gear reducer-driven winches are small in size, compact in structure, light in weight, flexible in operation, and easy to operate. They are very suitable for building construction and can be given priority consideration.
5.Consider explosion protection
The jd type winch is used as the dispatching winch of the mine. There are two types of explosion-proof and non-explosion-proof. The construction environment generally does not need to consider explosion-proof. Therefore, a non-explosion-proof hoist can be selected. The jd type hoist is characterized by a planetary reducer installed in the drum to reduce the speed, its cooling conditions are good, and its output power is also large.
A hoist is a type of lifting equipment. Generally, the model is selected according to the lifting weight and the lifting height. You can find the model that meets your own requirements in the national standard of the hoist for reference only.
The winch model is 1, JK0.5-JK5 single drum fast winch
2.JM0.5-JM12.5 single drum slow winch
3.JKL1.6-JKL5 slip-down type quick winch
4, JML5, JML6, JML10 slip-type pile driving machine
5, 2JK2-2JML10 double drum hoist
6, JT800, JT700 explosion-proof hoist
7.JK0.3-JK15 electric control hoist
8. Non-standard hoist 1 ton hoist specifications are mainly divided into JK (fast), JM, JMW (slow) JT (speed adjustment), JKL, 2JKL manual control fast and other series of winches.
Contact Person: admin