Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||China||Arm Length:||8m~70m|
port material handling equipment,
port lifting equipment
Portal Crane Port Container Jib Crane Material Handling Jib Crane
Harbour portal crane is hoist equipment with a jib and a doorframe base. This portal harbor crane is widely used in ports, stockyard and shipyards for loading and unloading cargos. We can equip it with grab or hook on the jib. Our harbor portal cranes have optimized structure, high work efficiency and reasonable price.
According to the general rules of products, components, it forms the hoisting mechanism modeule, trolley traction mechanism module, trolley assembly module, steel structure module, founction module, general module and etc.
The standard module production ensures product stability of quality and shortens the delivery cycle.
High Quality Material and Components
The steel plates are all from Bao steel, Wuhan steel, Handan steel, all steel should be inspected by our National Technology Test Laboratory to ensure the quality.
Ambient temperature conditions:
1. The power of crane is three-phase AC; rated frequency is 50HZ, rated voltage is 380V;
2. The temperature of working environment is -25~+40 centigrade;
3. The relative humidity is no more than 95% when the temperature is +45 centigrade;
4. The wind speed must be ≤20m/s when working, ≤42m/s when off work if the requirements are more than the above mentioned.
Benefits & Features
1.Intelligent and highly efficient
a.a jib crane spreader whole rotary automactic following technology
b.single boom crane intelligent sway technology
2.Safe and reliable
a.hoisting structure anti-rolling technology
b.inteligent controlling technology
c.hoisting structure anti-speed protection
3.Energy saving and environmental protective
a.Intelligent low voltage capacitance compensation
b.energy return multi-rotary electricity controlling system
1. Electric parts are packed by high quality plywood crate, to reduce distortion in conveying.
2. Main beams, end beams and trolly/winch are packed by plastic woven cloth. It can reduce abrasion during the transportation.
3. If the size are suitable for container ship, usually by container.
4. Big size, usually by bulk ship or by container after truncation.
5. Transport ways are based on reducing cost & keep safety.
a: Customise project design.
b: Design and manufacture products according to clients special requirement.
c: Train technical personnel for clients.
2.Services during the sale:
a: Help clients to find reasonable freight forwarders ahead of delivery.
b: Help clients to draw solving plans.
a:Assist clients to prepare for the construction scheme.
b:Install and debug equipment.
c:Train the first-lin operators.
d: Examine equipment.
e: Take initiative to eliminate the troubles immediately.
f:Provide technical exchanging.
1: What kind terms of payment can be accepted?
A: For terms of payment, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union (can be) could accepted
2: What about the delivery time?
A: 7-20 days after receiving the deposit.
3: What about the warranty time?
A: 12 months after shipment or 2000 working hours, whichever occuts first.
4. What about the Minimum Order Quantity?
A: The MOQ is 1 pcs
Contact Person: admin