Container Cast Steel Block Drum Pulley Sheave Trolley Forging Wheel of Crane
||Container Cast Steel Block Drum Pulley Sheave Trolley forging wheel of crane
||Crane Wheel Assembly
||Controlled by ISO 8062 CT4-6
||Pro-E, UG,SolidWorks,AutoCad, PDF
||Material, Dimension,Performance,inside defects,Balance test
Our policy is that none of these products will be sold to 3rd parties without written consent of the customers to whom the tooling, design and specifications belong.
Why use castings?
1.We use castings for a wide range of wearparts and components that are too large, complicated,intricate or otherwise unsuitable for the forging process. We can forge parts up to 50kgs but the sheer energy required to forge larger irems make casting a much more viable alternative.
2.We currently cast mining and earthmoving components to 580 kg. We can cast up to 3000 kg if required. We have found that by carefully choosing alloys and applying proven methods of heat treatment, we can produce castings of high quality, strength and wearability. The casting process better lends itself to making parts where internal cavities are required.
Why use forgings?
Forging offers uniformity of composition and structure. Forging results in metallurgical recrystalisation and grain refinement as a result of the thermal cycle and deformation process. This strengthens the resulting steel product part icularly in terms of impact and shear strength.
Forged steel is generally stronger and more reliable than castings and plate steel due to the fact that the grain flows of the steel are altered, conforming to the shape of the part.
1. Material: The casting wheel material generally is 50SiMn, ZD45,ZG55.
The forging wheel material generally is DG65Mn and 42CrMo,SSW-Q1R,65#,45#.
2. Treatment: The heat treatment is quenching or hardening and tempering.
3. Size: Special designs are available, Making according to clients demand.Precise measurement and surface finishes are available.
4.I nspection: In-house and the third party.Inspection:all items are checked and tested thoroughly during every working procedure and after the product is finally manufactured to ensure that best quality product goes out in the market.
Equipments and Production
Production process of our factory and some equipments.
Blank→Rough maching→Annealing treatment→Quenching and tempering→Finish maching→Testing
1. Dimensions testing.
2. Hardness measurement. (HB, HS,HRC)
3. Material testing.
4. Superficiality testing.
5. Non-destructive testing.
Packing and Delivery
What should we know when you placeing an order:
1. Product drawing(most important), so we can know the size, thickness, groove and so on.
2. The process?casting or forging?
3. What material?
4. How many dou you need?
5. If you have specific request of the heattreat?
Of course, we hope you can offer more and more information about your product, but the drawing is the most important thing.
|After making order
1. After receiving the deposit, confirm the production drawing with client;
2. Generally speaking, the production period rang from 30days to 60days;
3. After the production is finished, will contact with clients paying the final payment;
4. Our logistic department will arrange the delivery details with your forwarder
1. 12 months warranty.
2. Exclusive engineer support at any time.
3. Providing free quick- wear part.
4. We can provide free training end-users.
5. Low charge for continue maintenance when warranty is expired.